I am excited to finally bring this course to the United Kingdom!
In this small group, 2-day, fully hands-on course with me, you will learn and practice a predictable stepwise protocol, start to finish, for consistently creating beautiful, natual-looking, direct composite veneer restorations that will enhance your patient's smiles in a truly non-invasive way!
You will learn and practice hands-on:
- the materials and techniques needed for predictable visual and functional longevity along with the research behind it
- how to set up and design a case, non-invasively
- techniques that allow you to predictably build each tooth to a proper frame
- how to systematically create the nuances of anterior dental anatomy
- how to generate "beleivable", internal natural effects into your composite veneer restorations
- review principles of long term maintenance
- AND MORE
The Course will be held in Edinburgh, United Kigdom. (address below.)
Friday and Saturday 9am-5pm
Given that we will have an international group of doctors in attendance, the course will be presented in English.
Bring your loupes and and apetite to learn! Meals will be provided!
I can't wait to meet and work with you!
-Dr. Marshall Hanson
top of page
bottom of page